If you want to improve your smile, you could choose Bioclear treatment without a second thought. This treatment is long-lasting and minimally invasive. We can actually consider this treatment to be a game-changer. Bioclear treatment is a perfect alternative for dental veneers and crowns. There are many dentists in California who offer advanced treatments like Bioclear treatment.
If you think that all the dentists in California offer the best treatment to their patients, you are mistaken. Only a few dentists offer the best treatment to their patients like Dr. Frank C. Raymer. Visit the clinic of Frank C Raymer, DDS, for the best and most affordable Bioclear treatment. Type ‘dentist near Irvine’ in the search option online to see the list of dentists available near Irvine. Look at the patient reviews or ratings to find the best dentist.
Bioclear Treatment Benefits
- The material used in the procedure can easily last for about 10 years.
- Bioclear treatment can reduce the risk of tooth loss or nerve damage. When it comes to traditional procedures, the risk of tooth loss or nerve damage would be high. The result of the Bioclear treatment looks extremely beautiful. It can strengthen your tooth and reduce tooth sensitivity.
- Compared to porcelain veneers and crowns, Bioclear is an affordable option.
- Most people experience immediate results with Bioclear treatment. Whether it is cavities, black triangles, or aesthetic problems, choose the Bioclear treatment for a quick solution.
- Your tooth has to be reshaped for dental veneers. In the case of Bioclear, you don’t require this.
- Compared to porcelain veneers, Bioclear is a more affordable option.
- If you are looking for a stain-resistant smile, simply choose the Bioclear treatment.
When choosing a dentist, make sure that you look at the before and after pictures of their patients. Choose a dentist with more experience in Bioclear.
The length of the procedure depends on the condition of your teeth and your requirements. Your dentist will check your tooth and let you know about the length of the procedure during your initial consultation.
Before and Aftercare
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking before and after getting this procedure done.
- Avoid eating hard and hot food after the procedure for the next 48 hours. Prefer soft foods instead of hot and hard food items.
- Use only the toothpaste recommended by your dentist to brush your teeth after the procedure.
Try Bioclear to achieve a beautiful smile in no time!