Manage your Comcast Private Business with Wifi Netgear Router Setup. Basically, Comcast industry is a kind of Internet, cable TV, and telephony service provider business. In general Comcast, the business operates a fiber-optic and hybrid coaxial network through which the ISP provides internet, voice communication, and television service under the same brand. Now you can also install and set up your own Comcast private business with WiFi Netgear router setup.
1. Firstly try to connect the Netgear N300 wireless router with the Comcast Business gateway. Insert the one final end of the Ethernet cable into the Netgear N300 WiFi router’s Internet port and the other end into any of the four port on Internet business gateway.
2. Connect the AC power adapter with a Netgear N300 router and power up the device by pressing the ON/OFF button present on the back of the device.
3. Position the Netgear N300 router and business internet gateway in a fix and tidy location.
4. With the help of your laptop or wifi-supported desktop, scan for all the available nearby wireless networks.
5. Look for the default SSID Network name and choose it. The default SSID network name is located on the product label present on the back side of the router’s panel. The is unique for each Netgear WiFi router.
6. Enter the Netgear router wireless SSID name and select Connect. The default wifi router passphrase is located just behind the back panel of the wifi router.\
7. Launch any of your preferred web browser from your computer or laptop that is already connected with the Netgear router.
Note: If found any difficulty while login with routerlogin.net tries to login with default Netgear router login IP address.
A Deep Glance about the Netgear Router Administrator Login & SSID Network Name
1. Connect your desktop or laptop directly with your Netgear N300 wireless router.
2. Launch a web browser from your desktop or laptop.
3. Type the Netgear router login IP address into the browser’s address field.
4. Enter the admin username and password to land on Netgear N300 wireless router configuration page.
5. Now visit to Advanced >>> Administration >>> Set Password.
6. Type the old password and then try to enter the new password twice in two different fields.
7. Choice Enable Password Recovery option.
8. Choice any of the two security questions and answers and click on the apply button.
9. To change the SSID network name, select the Wireless option from the basic home screen.
10. Now you can easily change the SSID network name and passphrase of your Netgear N300 wireless router. Once completed click on the apply button.
Exclusive Additional Safety Feature – Parental Controls
Parental control works on the content-filtering built-in method present into the Netgear N300 wireless router that can easily set up in minutes to protect your all connected devices like laptop, desktop, and smartphones with your Netgear router.
- Follow the same above mentioned procedure and log in to the Netgear router configuration settings page.
- Somehow if you have forgotten your Netgear router password, try to reset your password either with the help of reset button present at the back side of the Netgear router or connect your Netgear router with the computer and answer the two security questions to reset the password key.
- Once you land on the basic home screen, choose the Parental controls.
- On the Parental Control screen, select the Windows Users or Mac Users.
- Follow the on-screen displayed instructions to download and install the Netgear parental controls management utility. Once downloaded and installed, live parental controls will run automatically.
- Choose Next.
- Create a new free account or log in.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and once done tap on the Take me to the status screen button. The parental control is enabled now.
We hope our this article will help you in setting up your own private Comcast business. If you still have any query related to Netgear wireless router, feel free to drop your questions in the comment box. We are always eager and delighted to help you out.