The rapid increase in population has led to a massive rise in the launch of residential projects. Top development firms are constructing these projects featuring luxury residential space. However, this has a bad side associated with it.
Gathering unwanted material like stained cement, sand, masonry, crushed stone, wooden and metallic residual and paint spots is a part of this business. Removing this junk is another hectic activity that is a post necessary part of the construction. This is why most people rely on Junk Removal Company in Fairfield.
Importance of Post Construction Cleaning
Construction is an important part of getting a building ready after the completion of documented legalities such as getting approved its building plan from the concerned state department etc. Cleaning is the next stage in this process to make the building worth for usage.
The responsibility of the construction contractor is just to bring the building into existence and subsequently furnishing it with paint. Post-construction cleaning is a job we need to get executed by someone else. The building could not be usable until the detailed cleaning.
A good cleaning operation of the newly constructed building is rather a tough job, but if done devotedly, it could make the building even more beautiful and charming. While letting the debris in place for a longer time could affect the quality of the finishing look of several fixtures. So, it must be done timely and in a good way.
Types of Cleaning Required
There are various types of cleaning that are needed to be carried out in different and effective ways after the completion of the construction process. These are;
- Stained hard cement is left over the floor and wall bottoms after the construction. It is a removal of extra stuff and waste while masonry and plastering the wall and roof etc. It should be removed with extreme care to avoid scratches and damages.
- Masonry is left on the floor during the balancing of bricks while placement in the wall. It is easy to remove from the floor.
- Concrete sand and crushed stone are normally left over the floor along with the cemented mixture. It could be cleaned while removing the cement blots.
- Wooden and Metallic residual is rather easy to remove.
- Paint blots are one of the most difficult materials to clean up. Wall and roof distemper or paint spots on doors and doors paint on the floor is a complex cleaning matter. It is a sweating activity but an important part of the cleaning process to be completed with loyalty for the sake of building beauty.
Steps of Cleaning
Cleaning the post-construction material without planning could be very tough for you. However, executing this task in a planned few steps procedure can help to have a better and good quality cleaning.
Trimming of Walls and Fixtures
Trimming of unwanted materials from the walls and fixtures like windows, cupboards, and cabinets, etc. is the first step in this process. Once you have cleaned the above-mentioned things, you can move to the next step.
Removal of Junk
Removal of junk or big items that cannot be vacuumed is the second step. Going for vacuuming or sweeping directly cannot be productive for you as the heavy things could not be removed in this way. Once the heavy items have been removed, you can go for the next step that will be more effective and productive.
Sweeping and Washing
After the removal of heavy material, you can sweep out the small particles, dust, and other unwanted material easily from the floor and subsequently washes out the area for better cleaning of hard stains and struck material. In this stage, you will be able to get a very neat bottom of the building.
Scouring of Fixtures and doors
Finally, you have to go through the scouring of doors and fixtures to remove the paint blots and other unwanted stains. It will give you a very beautiful, charming, and shining look at the building.
You will have to bear some financial expenditure for cleaning purposes. However, if this cleaning is done carefully and loyally, these expenditures could be compensated with;
- The sale of metallic and plastic scrap collected during cleaning.
- Return of fine raw material to the vendor collected back while cleaning.
- Sale of junk to the newly constructed building for landfilling.
So, the post-construction cleaning could be done nicely, if planned sensibly. And for the best outcomes, you can hire a reliable post-construction cleaning company. The firm should have the required expertise and experience, only then it will be able to execute the cleaning perfectly. If you’re looking for such a company, contact 3 Kings Hauling & More. It is one of the most reliable companies in Fairfield.