Students of All Levels Can Explore Different Styles of Yoga Online with Glo
Different Styles of Yoga Online with Glo – Are you a beginning yoga student who is not sure which style is best for you? Perhaps you have an established practice, but you would like to try something new. Unfortunately, conventional yoga studios can be limited in the number of styles that they can offer. Many of us find it difficult to fit our favorite classes into our busy schedules. Wouldn’t it be convenient if you could explore many different styles of yoga for a small monthly fee, right from the comfort of your own home?
Now you can try plenty of diverse styles of yoga online with your Glo free-trial membership.
Yoga for Beginners
With over 3000 yoga classes to choose from, Glo offers plenty of options for beginners. Beginners can be intimidated by in-person group classes. Yoga online courses are perfect opportunities for new yogis to try out postures and gain confidence.
Restorative yoga uses long poses and props to provide a relaxing experience that is perfect after a busy, stressful day. Many of us spend our days sitting hunched over computers or in other less-than-ideal postures. Restorative yoga online classes help balance our overworked bodies. Seasoned yogis often use restorative classes to work on specific areas of their practice.
Traditional Yoga Styles
The practice of yoga encompasses various traditional styles such as:
- Hatha Yoga- Hatha yoga helps practitioners integrate breathwork with long poses.
- Iyengar Yoga- Based upon the teachings of master B.K.S. Iyengar, this style of yoga emphasizes precision and the need for balance among flexibility, strength, and relaxation.
- Vinyasa Flow- Vinyasa yoga is a dynamic practice in which one posture flows into the other integrating breath and movement.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa- Developed by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, this vigorous style of yoga introduces postures in an ordered series in which each posture sets the foundation for future poses.
- Kundalini Yoga- This type of yoga combines physical movement, meditation, and breathing techniques to support and enhance each vital system of the body.
We offer these and several other exciting styles that you can explore at home with our Glo yoga online.
Yoga Classes for Everybody
Glo conditioning classes turn up the intensity to help you achieve your fitness goals. Couples love our partner yoga classes which help to deepen intimacy and give couples a shared sense of relaxation. Tao Yin Yoga combines principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine with gentle, flowing movements to balance the body’s Qi or life-energy.
Glo Programs – Yoga Online
You can concentrate on individual goals with the best online yoga classes. Glo series last from one to several weeks and focus on specific topics including:
- Navigating Menopause
- Detox for Total Renewal
- Master Class for Teachers
- Yin for Deep Sleep
- Restorative Yoga
- Post-Natal Yoga
We are always adding new classes programs so remember to check back with us.
With your Glo membership, you can take advantage of unlimited access to online yoga, pilates and meditation classes for only $18/month. Try our free 15-day trial membership. You can cancel anytime you want.