CLAT is a national level entrance exam for the admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate law programs which is offered by the top 22 National Law universities all over the country.
CLAT exam is organised by the Consortium of National Law universities every year.CLAT 2021 Application form will be tentatively released in the month of January.
In this article, you will get to know about how to fill the CLAT Application form.
How to Fill the CLAT Application Form?
The process of the application form for CLAT 2021 will start from the month of January. The entire process of application form will be conducted through the online mode.
The process of application form consists of four stages which includes online registration, form filling,uploading the documents and the payment of the application fee.
Here are the step by step procedure that will help you to fill the CLAT application form.
There are four stages for filling the CLAT Application form which includes the online registration of the candidate, Filling the form, uploading the documents and the payment of the application fee.
Step 1: visit to the official website of the CLAT.
Step 2: Click on the registered button and complete the process of registration by entering your name, mobile number and set a password.
Step 3: Enter the OTP which you received on your mobile number and complete the process of registration.
Step 4: Login to the portal by using your mobile number and password which you have set.
Step 5: Fill the complete application form by entering all your basic details.
Step 6: Upload the required documents and signature in the specified format.
Step 7: make the payment which is required for the exam and complete the registration process.
Step 8: Take a printout of the Application form for future reference.
CLAT Application Fee
The application fee as per the previous year notification the student belonging to the OBC, general and PWD category has to pay Rs 4000 and SC, ST and BPL candidates have to pay Rs 3500.
Preparation Tips for CLAT Exam
Every student should follow the tips which are given below during their preparation which will help them to score good marks in the CLAT exam.
- Before starting preparation students should go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern which will help them to make a perfect strategy for the CLAT exam.
- The student should daily read newspapers, magazines and novels which will help them to enhance their vocabulary.
- You should also go through the class 9 and 10 NCERT mathematics books.
- It is very necessary that students should regularly revise all the syllabus which will help them to return all the concepts for a longer period.
- The student should also attempt the CLAT mock test series which will cover the complete Syllabus of the CLAT.
- Mock test series will help to analyse your strengths and weaknesses.
- Students should solve the previous year question papers which will help to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT requirements and eligibility criteria:
The CLAT eligibility criteria helps you to know the Minimum CLAT requirements for applying in the law entrance exam. The CLAT eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidates who are applying for the CLAT exam must be Indian.
- NRIs can also apply for the exam but they have to directly contact the universities for the admission regarding the foreign national candidate.