Issues with HP printers are very annoying especially when you have recently purchased it. In such a situation, getting help from experts can be beneficial as they better understand how to eradicate it. Additionally, they give you some crucial tips to make you understand how you can get most out of your HP printers. However, you can resolve some of its most common issues and understand why is my printer not printing. We bring you this article where we have mentioned some troubleshooting steps to fix 5 most common issues of HP printers.
Troubleshoot HP Printers Common Issues
HP Printer Will Not Print
When your printer stops working, there are various methods using which you can fix this issue.
- Check if the plastic protective tape on the cartridge is off or not. If not then make it off and attempt printing again.
- Calibrate the HP printer and say bye-bye to the issue.
- Clean black ink cartridge as it can also cause this issue.
Check the above-mentioned steps and fix HP printer will not print issue.
How to put ink cartridge in the HP printers?
Sometimes, user gets frustrated when they put ink cartridge in their HP Printer. To do this, open printer’s ink tray. Next, take out the existing ink cartridges out of the printer. Now, take out the ink cartridge and insert it on your printer. This is how you can easily put ink cartridge in the HP Printer.
How to install HP Printer?
Just like all the other printers, you can install HP printers by turning it on and connect your printer to computer. After this, you can connect with the service team who is 24/7 available to help you.
How to install HP Driver issues?
Obsolete printer driver can cause this issue. To fix it, update its operating system or re-install the latest drivers of the printer. If the issue still persists, then connect with the service team and get an instant service.
What to do when your HP Printer won’t print in black?
If any such issue occurs, then do the followings.
- Restart your printer and try it again
- Check your ink cartridge
- Apply some advanced fixes methods to fix this issue.
If none of these methods work, then get in touch with the team of service as they have long years of experience. Further, they better understand what common issues can hamper your functioning and how to get rid of printer not printing black.
How HP service team of HP can help you?
HP service team is 24/7 available to help customers who are facing issues with their HP printer. They can help you with following services.
- Online support for the printer setup and configuration.
- Connectivity errors.
- Support for the various printer errors.
- Troubleshoot driver installation issues.
- A slow and sluggish speed of the printer.
- Printer alignment and paper jam issues.
- Support for troubleshooting Printer errors.
- Support for Printer tune up and optimization.
- Printer network sharing errors.
To know more about it, you can easily connect with experts. Not just the above mentioned issues but the experts can help you with other related issues as well.