Proper choice of food and having it at the right time will help you to get rid of the chances of gaining weight, for sure. Eating well, of course along with a little bit of physical exercise, is the best possible way to lose weight in a healthy way. However, in this day and age there are a few specific things that are noticed. These are:
- It is easy to gain weight as well as stress given the fast life that you have to lead today and very tough to lose weight.
- On the other hand, most of the people cannot find any or enough time for any physical exercise.
- Add to that they have to spend long hours sitting at their desks adding on to that quantum of fat around their waistline.
- What is even more worrying is the fact that most people take on that easy route and reach out for a can of processed food when they feel hungry at their work.
All these may provide a lot of convenience but it surely affects their health both in the short as well as in the long term. Therefore, you will need to be all the more cautious with your snacking as well as eating habits if you are used to or have to lead such a hectic and ‘unhealthy’ lifestyle.
Most people think that, starving their way to their meals is the simplest way to get rid of the excess weight or fat. This is an entirely wrong notion. Ideally, as per the expert dieticians it is even necessary that you have a small amount of food before you hit your bed at night.
Have A Glass Of Milk
However, this does not mean you should succumb to your temptation of binging on anything and everything that you find, even if it is something fatty or sugary. Instead, you should check out and include some of the best and healthiest bedtime snacks that will not make you feel guilty and stay fuller and satisfied at the same time.
There are several dieticians who have come up with different bedtime snacks idea. They suggest that it is the best way to end your day. The most common thing that almost all of these dieticians suggest is to have a glass of warm milk before you crash on your bed. Milk ideally is a complete meal.
- This will fill you up and
- It will also help you in getting a good night’s sleep.
Apart from that if you want to munch on something along with it to satisfy your cravings and to reach your weight loss goals at the same time then you should have these common bedtime snacks item, as suggested by the dieticians.
Snacks to Take at Night for Weight Lose
Make sure that you have these items ready in stock in your home and order for a home delivery snacks as soon as it is exhausted for a quick refill.
- A slice of pineapple: Pineapple as you may know is one of the healthiest fruits. It is a rich and natural source of Vitamin C and lots of other antioxidants. It is also a great and most popular natural remedy to treat belly fat. In the juice of a pineapple you will find a common and important enzyme by the name Bromelain. This enzyme helps in proper and fast metabolizing of protein. It also helps you to burn away additional fat in the process. In addition to that, Bromelain will work with all other enzymes especially with lipase. This combination will help you to digest the fats as well as suppress your appetite. According to your hunger, you can snack on one or a couple of juicy slices of pineapple at night if you feel hungry.
- Apple: You can have one apple at night before you go to bed. As you may know, that apples are packed with pectin. This is a special chemical that can combine with water and limit the volume of fat absorbed by the cells of your body. In addition to that, you will also get a large amount of fiber when you eat an apple. When you consume such high amount of fiber it will automatically keep you full and satisfy your hunger for a much longer time eliminating your cravings.
- Cookies: Yes, you can stock a few healthy cookies in your home for meeting the hunger pangs at night. Have two pieces of it before going to bed. This will provide you with lots of fiber, once again which will keep you full and satisfied. You can buy cookies in bulk as these are easy to store and have a comparatively longer shelf life.
- Nut butter and whole grain crackers: Special nut butters such as almond butter, peanut butter or cashew nut butter are good snacking options at night. These are very easy to make at home. These are also filled with lots of protein. In order to satisfy your hunger pangs even in a better way you can have a couple of pieces of whole grain crackers along with it that you may slather with some nut butter. However, be careful to make sure that you do not get carried away with such snacking option as it is found to be quite addictive. Apart from that, these are a bit high on calories.
- Avocado on toast: This is another healthy night snack item that will also keep you full and satisfied at night. You may sprinkle some pepper on it and season it with dried herbs as well. However, do not add any type of sauces as that will kill the beneficial properties of Avocado which is full of healthy fats such as Monounsaturated Fatty Acids or MUFA that helps in regulating the metabolism as well as boosting weight loss. It also has magnesium which facilitates a good night’s sleep.
All these seems cumbersome and tedious to you? Well, at least you can have at least a boiled egg without the yolk as your bedtime snack for protein, selenium and minerals like zinc, copper and iron. Sleep in peace!