Why do you need to take care of your skin? – Don’t we all wish to get that gorgeous looking skin just like Bollywood stars? And what all do we not do to get that. We Google out home remedies, those herbal and derma treatments people go in for – especially the girls, the teenagers and the young moms. What is the need to do so much just for a skin? The only reason is that you do not want to look old or in other words, in this competitive and fiery time, all of us want to look our best.
We take care of our skin not only to look flawlessly gorgeous or may be young at the same time but also want to keep our skin shiny and healthy. You and all of us need to show some love to our skin as well. Else you will suffer from many skin problems like having an acne prone skin or oily skin and even many of them have very dry or sensitive skin. Besides this, there are many other skin issues that quite a lot of people face like pigmentation issues arising with growing age, scars on the face and other issues. Also you can easily buy skincare products using Nykaa Sale at discounted prices.
Today, in this article we are going to study why do we need to take care of our skin? Is that really too important? Yes it is. One should follow a good and a healthy skin care regime for that absolutely flawless looking skin.
Here are some simple and easy steps that will surely give you a clean and clear complexion and a clear glass like skin – very easy steps and doesn’t at all need you to block your time at the salon.
- Come December, and it is the toughest part to maintain your skin. Your skin gets dry and flaky. The skin of your face is the most sensitive part of your entire body. It is much softer and delicate than any other skin on your body. So you really need ultimate skin care regime to keep it soft, supple, hydrated and younger looking.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing –the most essential yet a basic step which will keep your skin clean, hydrated and soft. Never ever forget to cleanse your face with a mild face wash and then tone it properly. Use toner twice a day to wash off that excessive oil and dirt that is accumulated on your skin but cannot be seen. Use a good toner that suits you. This will keep your skin clearer, brighter and hydrated. This is all that you need for a healthy and radiant looking skin.
- Use of a good sunblock – never steps out of your house without applying oodles of sunblock cream. This will shield your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. It is advisable that you should use a good amount of sunscreen lotion to all your exposed body parts at least 15 to 20 minutes before you step out. This is the best way to get perfect moisturized skin.
- Drink plenty of water – water flushes out all the toxins of your body. The only reason for oily skin and acne prone skin is that these days the youngsters hardly have a good intake of water. Harmful bacteria and toxins that harm your skin from within should be zeroed up on. Drinking water is the best way to get a replenished and hydrated skin as told by the beauty bloggers and experts. As your dermatologist, they tell that your skin is the very last organ to receive nutrients and nourishment from the water.
- Use a face serum or hyaluronic acid – beauty experts and beauty bloggers will advise you to use a mild face serum regularly before going to bed. Korean products are trending nowadays. Skincare regimes to have changed over the years. Simply using a cold cream/moisturizers isn’t enough. You really need to work hard even on your skin to keep it glowing. A serum containing hyaluronic acid works best on dry to normal skin. It will keep your skin supple soft and glowing in winters too.
- Exfoliate your skin with a scrub – always remember the golden rule; exfoliate your skin once a day. Use a good milk scrub that suits your dry skin type. Exfoliation is the best way to remove all the dirt and dust and all the blackheads that are present on your face and are visible. Knowing your skin type is extremely essential. Scrubbing once a day will remove all the dust and impurities from your skin keeping all the skin problems at bay and will help your get a supple skin. Moreover you can easily avail the scrub of every brand according to your skin using Flipkart Coupons at reasonable prices.
The Bottom Line
You have several mask sheets now readily available online as well in the retail stores near you. As we all are aware that Korean beauty treatments and trends are trending since last year; it is good that you stack up your drawers with these mask sheets. These are really good to use and very effective too.