Useful Dimensions To Consider To Conceptualize Ideas Of Best Tools Design – When you are designing the best tools to use, hardware or software, you will surely want it to be the most innovative, useful and a successful invention. To make sure that you can capitalize and conceptualize any new idea in the best possible way, you must consider the specifics and dimensions to make it dynamic as far as possible.Therefore, you will need to follow a specific guideline to achieve the results that you desire. You will first need to direct your thought process into proper channels of the specific dimensions. This will help you in many different ways.
- It will help you to find all the necessary answers to the specific questions that will in turn help you to evolve your idea from an initial thought to the most useful tool by going through the different stages of innovation successfully.
- This will also help you to design a framework that will help you in turn to conceptualize the idea in a far better and more effective way.
- At the same time you will be able to develop a better understanding of the specifications as well as the necessary questions that you need to consider.
The power of the concept cannot be ignored due to its impact on successful innovation, whether it is a specific tool and app or simply a mobile device or a car.
The best example that will clarify this matter in a better way is that of Apple, a brand that is highly indebted to the power of conceptualizing and the visionary acumen of Steve Jobs, He not only invented sleek mobile devices but also intellectualized an ecosystem that comprisedof several different things such as:
- The iOS
- The iTunes
- The music label and carrier partnershipsand
- The App Store.
It is all due to the ever expanding ecosystem that has resulted in the meteoric rise of Apple to success almost overnight. It is only due to the successful conceptualizing and vision of Steve Jobs that helped Apple to succeed in such a competitive marketplace.
The important perspectives
Well, designing apps and tools are equally difficult given the fact that there are more than two million tools, software and apps available for users to download and use in the App Store and Play Store of Google.
To make sure that you conceptualizing your idea in the best possible way so that the tools or app that you design is liked by all, it is paramount that you ask a few important questions such as:
- What specific problem the tool can solved
- How best it can be put to use
- Who is your target user
- What type of problems that they usually encounter
- How good is the tool in solving those issues and
- How do you intend to deliver the solution to your target users?
These answers when found will help you to direct your thinking according to the specific dimensions that will in turn help you to come up with the best tool designed.
There are ideally two specific and important perspectives of conceptualizing your idea. These are:
- The new technologies available that will help you in conceptualizing after considering all options to build the most effective tool that will provide the best solution to any issue and
- Relate your concept with the planned objectives of your company.
This will ensure success in your design of the tool that will work according to the market environment that you have chosen to cater. You must be more strategic in your focus so that the technologies that you use typically convergence with media and entertainment. This will help you to align your tool, your idea, strategic intent and the specific market.
Explore broad opportunities
You must explore the broader opportunities that it may offer to your users to make your idea a success. Think it in this way. What do you usually consider when you make a choice between debt settlement or a debt consolidation loanor even bankruptcy for that matter? It is the scope and the benefits. Similarly, when you choose an idea you must also look at different factors such as:
- The need and expectation of the customer
- The prevailing market environment
- The level of competition to overcome
- The strategy of the business
- The nature of the issues and its different types and
- The ecosystem that encompasses both the suppliers and the partners in the marketplace.
It is extremely crucial that you design your idea around a specific issue just like any entrepreneur would do for their business. Typically, an entrepreneur will have two specific viewpoints namely, the business strategy and the model of the business. You must follow these as well if you really want to be the innovator of the best tool.
Different dimensions of the framework
Ideally there are five important dimensions that you need to consider and combine to conceptualize your idea and design. These are:
- Competitive advantage: This is typically the Unique Selling Proposition and the most important differentiating factor. The unique differentiating qualities of the tool will place it higher up in the competitive table in the market place. This however does not mean it has to be complicated. A simple, attractive and intuitive interface will help you in a great way to differentiate your product from that of your competitors.
- Business alignment: You must align both current and future directions with strategic focus on your goals so that your tool can leveragethe core competencies with more business-centric features.
- Customers: You must know your customers to meet with their wants and needs and also define your customer segment and align them with the specific market segment.
- Execution: This is ideally the complementing capability to design a tool that will take on the market to leverage competencies among the suppliers in the eco-system.
Lastly and most importantly, you must focus on providing business value. This is the mechanism that will ensure how more revenues can be generated, determine the market size and the cost structure so that all benefits are realizedthrough the different gates in the life cycle.
Marina Thomas is a marketing and communication expert. She also serves as a content developer with many years of experience. She helps clients in long-term wealth plans. She has previously covered an extensive range of topics in her posts, including Money Saving, Budgeting, Cryptocurrency, Business debt consolidation, Business, and Start-ups.