There is nowhere without a smartphone: there is no particular point in describing all the advantages of this absolutely useful device. But figuring out how to choose the right smartphones is definitely worth it. Now we will tell you about it.
Easy tips to follow to choose to a smartphone
A smartphone is a tricky device, so when choosing it is worth keeping in mind a whole bunch of parameters:
- The purpose of the purchase is to truly please you only that smartphone that does well what it was bought for in the first place. A game phone and a photography phone are often completely different devices.
- Manufacturer – much more depends on the nameplate on the case than it seems at first glance: smartphones from different manufacturers can distinguish both different small chips and different operating systems.
- Operating system – the software framework in which applications operate and with which the user interacts. The OS determines at least half the sensations from using a smartphone
- Body – this is largely a matter of taste, but the choice of body materials also has a practical aspect.
- Size – a small smartphone is comfortable to hold in your hands, but on a large one it is more pleasant to read and watch a movie. If you have p9 better get a huawei p30 lite new edition or if you have any other phone better get a case that’s suitable to the size.
- The type and parameters of the display – there are not so many pitfalls here, because everything that is called is before your eyes, but you cannot bypass the most important element of the smartphone when choosing;
- Camera – Hollywood directors, aside from jokes, shoot movies on smartphones, and why are we worse? You just need to choose a phone with a good camera and not chase the number of megapixels;
- Battery – today it is customary to save on the volume of the battery, but the battery life remains one of the most important characteristics of any portable gadget;
- Persistent memory – applications and multimedia collection need to be stored somewhere, so there is never a lot of persistent memory;
- Processor – sounds corny, but it really is the heart of a smartphone. A good processor works quickly and uses battery power sparingly;
- Ram – the speed of the smartphone, the number of simultaneously open applications and browser tabs depend on its volume and speed;
- Chips – proprietary functions, the presence of NFC, moisture protection and other useful, but optional little things. It is not worth choosing a smartphone solely for them, but they can influence the choice quite strongly;
- Price – it just so happens that price is the main parameter of choice. But overpaying for a good smartphone is not at all necessary, and now we will try to convince you of this.
As you can see, choosing a smartphone is not that difficult. The main thing is to decide on the purpose of the purchase and the budget, and we will help you with the rest. Good luck!